Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why I am voting yes for California’s proposition 14

I voting yes for proposition 14 because I want the two highest vote getters to compete against each other for the legislative office that they are seeking.

The current situation allows the highest vote getter in a particular political party to compete in a run off election. And I don’t see the difference in the agenda of either of the Democratic or Republican parties. But I often see a difference in the agenda between the two candidates who received the most votes in a contested election.

I want the candidates who received the most votes to compete for the contested office, because I think their agenda will be reflect the community’s viewpoint on the same issues. .

Vote yes on Proposition 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment